While in Nassau we were greeted with squalls (short, heavy rain storms) which made touring a bit difficult. Our excursion was canceled because of weather, so Kent and I walked around Nassau for a little while and then headed back to the ship.
Kent and I in soggy Nassau, Bahamas
Our day in Coco Cay was probably the most enjoyable for us. We snorkeled, but the water was too murky to see anything, so we found a hammock and snuggled up together and enjoyed the warm weather.
Pictures of us in Coco Cay
Key West was very hot and expensive! We toured the island, sweated through our clothes, sat on a bench on a beach and people watched and went back to the ship.
Southernmost Point Continental USA, and a picture of the only interesting thing to see at the Key West Aquarium.
Kent and I enjoyed the swimming pool, food and refreshing yet very expensive drinks.
Kent and I at dinner on the ship and Christa and I sitting on the edge of the pool.
Christa and I on the airboat tour in the Everglades, and a pic of Kevin and Christa.
Alligator in the Everglades
2 comments:
I'm so jealous.
ok. it's time for a new update!
Post a Comment