Monday, October 27, 2008

Dr. Appt.

I had my first "physical exam" this morning. Looks like I'm 1 cm. dialated and 70% effaced!!!! At this point the dr. said that I could go into labor anyday or it might take weeks. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm 5 weeks away from my due date, but the dr. is totally ok with me going into labor at any point. My next appt. is in 2 1/2 weeks, unless something happens between now and then. I'd be happy if Nolen decides to enter this world a little early. I'm ready!

3 comments:

Keisha said...

Oh my! If my doctor had told me any day at 5 weeks out I'd have had a heart attack by now. Hearing "any day" two weeks out has almost killed me.

Anonymous said...

it's a race! maybe you can have the baby the same day as keisha like bea did last time. that would be cool. make it happen!
:)

Kristina said...

We shall see! The only thing that will be on my mind everyday is wondering when I'm going to have this baby! I'd be ok with having Nolen this early, but it will be the only thing on my mind until he comes!!!