Awesome! Congratulations! I like the hat.
Congrats. He's awesome! I can't wait to meet him.
Nolen is a beautiful baby and we know you two will make great parents. He will be a wonderful addition to our family.We love youMamaw & Papaw
He's got the Watson nose! Congratulations!Ryan
Cutest newborn i've ever seen!!!! congrats to you guys!
AWWWWWWW! He's sooo CUTE! I can't wait to meet him! It'll probably be a few days since I have to work ALL day tomorrow :( But I can't wait!!
He looks great! Even better than when I first saw him Tuesday. Glad you two are getting to go home. I will come visit very soon! Jess
Thanks for these photos.The picture in the orange hat isthe cutest yet--he's adorable!Mary
It's actually 1:38 p.m. right now.This blog must be on California time!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Awesome! Congratulations! I like the hat.
Congrats. He's awesome! I can't wait to meet him.
Nolen is a beautiful baby and we know you two will make great parents. He will be a wonderful addition to our family.
We love you
Mamaw & Papaw
He's got the Watson nose! Congratulations!
Ryan
He's got the Watson nose! Congratulations!
Ryan
Cutest newborn i've ever seen!!!! congrats to you guys!
AWWWWWWW! He's sooo CUTE! I can't wait to meet him! It'll probably be a few days since I have to work ALL day tomorrow :( But I can't wait!!
He looks great! Even better than when I first saw him Tuesday. Glad you two are getting to go home. I will come visit very soon!
Jess
Thanks for these photos.
The picture in the orange hat is
the cutest yet--he's adorable!
Mary
It's actually 1:38 p.m. right now.
This blog must be on California time!
Post a Comment