Here is another preggo pic. I think my belly has grown quite a bit in 2 weeks. Actually, to me it's kind of scary how fast my belly is growing. I really think it changes every day!!!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Are you sure it's not twins? Your belly seems a lot bigger than Keisha's. Maybe you're going to have a giant! :)
You should do a baby gender poll. I'm voting boy, because you're carrying so low. Of course, I'm carrying super high and having a boy so my reasoning may not be the greatest.
6 comments:
Are you sure it's not twins? Your belly seems a lot bigger than Keisha's. Maybe you're going to have a giant! :)
You should do a baby gender poll. I'm voting boy, because you're carrying so low. Of course, I'm carrying super high and having a boy so my reasoning may not be the greatest.
When is the next Dr. visit? And I vote boy.
Have I voted yet?
Well I say boy because that's what we are having.
Ok, the vote is in for the Newberry's and Eleta. All of them think I'm having a boy. We'll just have to see. Monday is the big day!!!!
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment