Saturday, July 5, 2008

Only 2 more weeks till we find out the sex of our baby! :) I have had several people ask me if I have had any thoughts as to what the baby will be, and I really don't. Several moms that I've spoken with have told me that they knew they were having a girl or a boy before an ultrasound told them. I just have no clue! I also haven't felt the baby move yet, but I'm told I may not notice it until around 20-22 weeks. When I finally feel the baby, it will be such a sigh of relief. Being pregnant feels like a big waiting game....can be very frustrating!

2 comments:

Keisha said...

I had absolutely no clue with Violet. With this one I kind of thought it was a boy, but then again at times I thought it was a girl.

Keisha said...

I haven't figured out an official way to reply. I just respond by going to their blog.