Monday, September 15, 2008

Sorry for the delay...




I know I have been delinquent on postings, but we have been busy!!! School started back up, so my mind has been totally wrapped around school and of course baby. Can you believe it, we have only 11 more weeks to go? Seriously, this pregnancy has flown by. I'm so thankful that I have had such a healthy and really, easy pregnancy. I just got back from the doc's and he said that everything looks really good. I received the results from my glucose test and he said that I was around 63. He said that they like to see the glucose levels below 130, so 63 was wonderful! Also, I'm not anemic, which is also very good. He also said that my blood levels were really good too! Oh, and I was pretty shocked by this news, Nolen's head is already down. I told the doctor that that would explain some discomfort in a particular region if you catch my drift. :) Nolen weights a little over 3 lbs now and he said that we can expect Nolen to gain about 4 more lbs before D-day. The only other discomfort that I have been experiencing is some joint pain and numbness in my fingers. The doctor said that it's due to fluid retention and circulation. Not a whole lot I can do about that until the baby is born. Here is the long awaited picture of my growing belly. :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Thanks for the post! :) It's been too long since I've seen you. Even your face looks different. I'm not sure how it's different, I just hardly recognize you. Let's hang out!

Court said...

You are so cute! You really have that preggers glow...you are absolutely beautiful! You can take the link to our blog from Julie's blog! Glad to see you are doing so well:)
love, court

Court said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Court said...

sorry it posted it twice! oops!