Monday, January 26, 2009

7 weeks old

Tomorrow Nolen will be 7 weeks old! I can't belive how time flies. He has already brought so much joy to our lives. In Nolen's short life thus far, he has already started smiling, rolling over on his side, and for the first time about a week ago, I saw his first tears. Let me tell you, that totally broke my heart. I cherish the mornings and evenings when he is not eating, sleeping or crying, but when he is totally alert. During those time I just sit and play with him and watch him get his excersise and smile. He is so cute. I love spending every moment with him.

For my birthday last week, Kent and I had Nolen's Grandpa watch him for a couple of hours while we went out to dinner with some friends. I know it may sound funny, but I missed Nolen so much. Even though I spend all day with him, I felt like I was going to miss him do something cute! I told Grandpa that I was jealous of the time he was going to spend with him. I know, I'm a crazy mom now! :)

For my birthday, Kent got me an awesome camera! I have been taking a million pictures of Nolen, but haven't had a chance to go through them and download some. So, I'll be sure to post recent pictures of Nolen very soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I missed your birthday! I've been missing a lot of those lately...I'm sorry! I hope it was great! I really need to visit w/ you and baby boy, too. He's getting old! :) Miss you!